Monday, November 13, 2006

Wall Canvases Finished

Well they're almost finished! I still need to paint the edges of the canvases that didn't get sprayed during the final session. I was really hesitant to cover over that lovely rich blue I had on the background, but once I started with the spray paint I was having so much fun I overcame all regrets! I learned a great deal with this project. One being that inkjet printing on fabric will blur dreadfully if the glue you use seeps through. I had a lovely music staff printed on the drape at the bottom, but it got spoiled when I dipped it into the Paverpol. I still like the way it turned out, I just wish the colors were truer in my photos! Thanks for a great class, Sherry!