Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Here we go again.......

I hoped to have a photo to share, maybe later today. But I couldn't wait to talk about those determined little bluebirds. They did indeed complete a beautiful little nest, or rather, SHE completed a beautiful little nest. He watched while she did the building, and then laid four exquisite tiny blue eggs and sat on them for about two weeks or so. Then, glory be!, they hatched yesterday! I considered that Mother Nature's birthday gift for me, along with a relief from the heat we've been having for nearly three months now, with temperatures only in the 70s all day! It was just too cool to keep the bird house door open long enough to take a picture, but I'll try again today. Mom and Pop are busy bringing tiny worms to feed the younguns!

No comments: