Tuesday, April 03, 2007

ATD Swap



Here are the ATDs I received in my first swap on our Artist Trading Doll list. I am so very pleased with both of them! The first is from Mary Ellen who received my ATD with the wink! Mary Ellen also sent along some beautiful papers I will enjoy using in future projects...more ATDs????
The second doll is from Yvette who specializes in miniature bears! She also created the card on her computer (wish I were that talented). Yvette received my "foldy" ATD below.
I think both girls did an absolutely terrific job, don't you? I smile every time I look at them and they will grace the bulletin board in my studio so I can see them when I'm working. Thanks, my friends!!!!

12 comments:

Linda said...

How pretty....wasn't that a fun swap....and fast too. I enjoyed it sooooo much.

Kai said...

Both are so cool! I had seen (and thoroughly drooled over) Yvette's darling ATD, but hadn't seen Mary Ellen's! Really wonderful, both of them!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Lovely ATDs Mary O. You have had a lovely swap

jandee said...

ooo I love these ATDs Just hope I can get as good as the rest of you !! Hugs Jan D

Judi W. said...

Oh - you received the little Hazel foldy! Lucky girl! Those are both wonderful pieces of art.

Jacque Uetz said...

Mary great swap they are both wonderful!!!Great art work all these ATD's just amaze me!
I love your new Header too just beautiful...

Fran said...

What a fun swap this is. WOOOHOOO11
Love the ATD'S
Love & Hugs
Fran

Linda Fleming said...

Both those dolls are wonderful, Mary! Even Yvette's paper bears are adorable- don't just love your paper bear doll?
Linda F from FL

Grasshoppa's Art Adventures said...

Those ATD's are so neat.

S. Nicolas Originals said...

I love these ATD's. They are all so original. Really like your new header too.
Hugs

Jean Bernard said...

wooooooooohooooooooooo MOM ! you have a blog and it is about time! I so love your work! Great to see you here :)
I will add you to my blog too you sweet thang :)
love ya!
Jean

Linda Fleming said...

Hey Mary! I have tagged you! Visit my blog for the rules and what you are supposed to do.
Linda F from FL