Whew! I've been tagged three times this morning! What that means is that I'm supposed to list 7 random things about myself on my blog, and then tag 7 other people who will, hopefully, do the same thing! Be sure to let people know you've tagged them!
Sooooooooo, here you go:
1. I love to create, but it doesn't come easy for me. I often begin a project without the faintest idea what I'm going to do, and with little confidence in the outcome.
2. I was a college dropout, but went back to school when my oldest daughter began her college career and finally completed my program in my 40s.
3. I used to love to cook, but I can't enjoy the things I like to cook best anymore....like breads and cakes and pies and good stuff like that. So now I take the quickest, easiest route to meal preparation I can find.
4. Roy and I will celebrate 55 years of marriage in August! People tell me I look too young for that, but I think I look pretty old!!
5. TV doesn't appeal to me very much these days. So much sex and violence, or just plain foolishness in most shows....and that's just the newscasts!
6. I'm not as easily offended as most people think I am....if you met my two brothers, you would understand that! LOL!
7. I love to birdwatch in my backyard, but right now the grackles have pretty much taken over the feeders, except for the thistle feeders. So I still get a number of goldfinches to watch everyday, a rabbit or two, a lizard here and there, and an occasional deer. An owl comes to oversee the property once in awhile, too.
Now, I must go look for someone who hasn't already been tagged!!!!
2 days ago