Thursday, April 03, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My Vegas friend Fran has tagged me and I must think of 5 things to tell about myself (that you don't already know).........hmmmmmmm, let me see.......

1. I'm totally addicted to books. I feel that if I can read a book about it, I'll be able to do it! Which of course isn't necessarily true, but I keep trying, to the tune of three bookcases, two built-in book shelf units and one double closet filled with the evidence!
2. I hate to shop! I think it happened when stores began to place their garment racks so close together you could hardly walk between them and it became difficult to see what you were looking for. Except for shoes......I always loved to shop for shoes, and still do! But........
3. I wear a size 7 1/2 narrow shoe and stores don't often carry that size anymore, especially in the very fashionable casual shoes that look so stylish now.
4. I enjoy many different aspects of the craft world, and have projects in the works now involving sculpting, journaling, knitting, stamping........no dollmaking at the moment, but that's always on the back burner.
5. I'm a procrastinator. Projects often intimidate me until I plunge in and begin. Then the flood gates open and I enjoy every moment of the process.

Okay, that's my five confessions. Now to find five more vicitims....er, friends....to tag!!!

No comments: