Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Header!

Header/Banner, whatever they're called, don't you love my new one???? Made by my dear friend, Linda Fleming http://customblogheadersandbanners.blogspot.com/ it's so beautiful it may just motivate me to post to this blog more often! I fell in love with the header Linda uses on her site and asked her to make me a similar one....I'm soooo happy with it!
I'm still knitting. Having arthritis in my lower back from too many years throwing pots on the wheel, I can't sit very long at a time at my studio work table doing the other art work I love. But knitting I can do in my easy chair and I can still feel creative in the process! I'm working on a sleeveless cardigan (vest?) right now and I''m very pleased with the way it's looking. I'll post a photo when I get a little further along with that.
Meantime, I'm taking Jean Bernard's Dress Form class....but am having to wait for supplies to be delivered so I can begin. We have no really good craft shops in this area, but I have to journey across the Bay Bridge next week, so I'll pop in to Michael's while I'm over there. Living in a semi-rural area is relaxing and comforting in retirement, but I do miss the shopping I used to enjoy!
Thank Peace........

8 comments:

JudiA said...

Oh, that IS lovely! Now you will have to post a little more often, right? Love your spring card too Mary.

Judi W. said...

Very nice!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Lovely Mary. Linda is so good at it isn't she?

Fran said...

Love your new banner. WOOOOHOOOOO!
Love & Hugs
Fran

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty Mary O.!!

Yvette said...

It is so beautiful! I love the white roses.

Linda Fleming said...

I'm tickled you like your new header. I love the new background color you are using, too.

Jacque Uetz said...

Beautiful header Mary O. So you!! I love it and the way the roses just pop out!!The colors oh so perfect! Wonderful work Linda!!