Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Almost Spring!


Well, it's almost spring in Maryland anyway. Not that we might not get more winter before the month is out...it often happens here....but we had a 70 degree day yesterday and it's in the upper 60s today, so I'm savoring it while it lasts!
I am SO remiss in not posting this photo earlier. I posted it to my group lists, but neglected to "blog it", so I'm doing a "mea culpa" now and showing you the wonderful ATDs that I got from dear Jacque in Iowa. She does the most unique ATDs ever, and I keep mine hanging on my computer desk to enjoy everyday. I got the demure lady in green several months ago from Jacque, and she sent me the handsome brave for a swap we made on our sculpting group. Aren't they a darling couple??? Thank you Jacque, they make me smile every morning!
p.s. I'm sorry the photo isn't so great, I took it on such a dreary day I couldn't seem to get a good one.

9 comments:

Judi Wellnitz said...

Oh, you ARE lucky - I love Jacque's ATDs!

Kerry said...

I love Jacques ATD's too!!

Linda Fleming said...

They are wonderful! But I am still waiting for them to have tribal children ;)

Yvette said...

I agree Jacques ATD are unique and wonderful!
No winter for us in Virginia either. The dafodils are blooming already!

JudiA said...

THANK you for sharing these Mary -- Jacque's work is so inspiring. It sounds as if you have the weather we had last week. It's dark and stormy again on this side of the continent today though. I can't wait for spring to come and STAY!

Glittering threads on the wind said...

Awesome, they are just wonderful.

Linda said...

Her work is unique and amazing...

Shashi Nayagam said...

They are lovely and I love all the ATD's that Jacque makes.

HElen said...

You are got such a lovely pair! They look good together :)

And thank you so much for posting comment on my blog. Thank you!