Monday, May 03, 2010

Photo a Week


"What's on your bedside table?" is the theme for this week, so here's mine. The angel was a housewarming gift years ago and the lamp belonged to Roy's mother. Not very exciting, I know, but there you have it!
Here's one a little more interesting, maybe. My peonies started popping out in the almost 90 degree temperature yesterday and this is what I woke up to this morning. It was raining from time to time, but the bunny didn't let that bother him, that grass is getting to just the size he likes to munch on!

5 comments:

JudiA said...

The bunny looks as if he knew you were there, don't you think? And there is NO way my "nightstand" (you will see why I put it in quotes later) will ever be that tidy, LOL. What an elegant home you have Mary.

Serena Lewis said...

What a nicely organised bedside table, Mary....mine is way overcrowded but it works for me. lol

Cute bunny ~ :)

BumbleVee said...

aha! lovely... a woman after my own heart. Not much there... exactly how I like it...and... some little mementos too.... perfect.....

when we were kids... our house was soooo cluttered and messy I just can't let myself ever go there... I am overly organized and refuse to put much on furniture .. although, I do have a very full and ... gasp ...almost cluttered curio cabinet. Isn't that what it's for? It keeps me on the straight and narrow and it's behind glass where it doesn't get wrecked and dusty.... thank goodness..... cuz our house was reeeeellly dusty as kids too. Until my sister and got to be 8 and 10 and figured out a few things...... then, we fixed that.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Mary,
Very nice and organized bedside table. I like the lamp and the Angel.
Glad to see another organized person like me. :)
Hugs

Shashi Nayagam said...

How do you ladies keep your bedside so tidy?