Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's Done!



It needs a few little refinements...a bit of sanding here and there, but I'm sooo happy to have a deck I can walk on without tripping over splinters! And I'm glad not to have to worry about the builder having a heat stroke in my backyard during the hot weather that he had to work in everyday. It has moderated enough now, although it's still pretty hot during the day, that we are able to sit out there in the evenings. We even had our dinner out there last night. Nice!

3 comments:

JudiA said...

You have such a lovely home Mary. So glad that the project is done and well done at that!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Wow it is looking lovely and I can see that you will be spending a lot of time out there.

Sue said...

Oh, what a wonderful deck - you really have room to spread out and enjoy all that backyard nature!